10. Social media: A job hunting tool?
The first article in our list looks at how social media channels can be a great place to search for jobs.The first article in our list looks at how social media channels can be a great place to search for jobs.
9. 5 tips for when you’re starting your career
Just starting out on your career path? Then check out article number 9 for our top tips.
8. Salary negotiation: Where should I start?
Advice about negotiating your salary can be found in article number 8.
7. Vlog: José finds work in Sweden thanks to Reactivate
Article number 7 shares the story of how the Reactivate mobility scheme helped José from Portugal to find a job in Sweden.
6. Skills for Jobs: How to get the most out of the OECD’s database
In at number 6, we present the OECD’s Skills for Jobs database and how you can use it effectively.
5. 4 common workplace personalities and how to work effectively with them
Find out how to negotiate tricky personalities in the workplace with article number
4. 5 reasons why you should dare to work abroad
For article number 4, we have 5 reasons why you should take a chance on working abroad.
3. Hotel chain gets help from EURES to find seasonal staff
A successful collaboration between EURES Slovenia and a Spanish hotel group is the topic of article number 3.
2. What skills are companies looking for in 2019?
Article number 2 explores the skills in demand in 2019.
1. A EURES guide to working abroad
And our top article for 2019 presents mobility services and programmes available to jobseekers interested in training or working in another country, and to employers who want to start their own business.
Social media: A job hunting tool?
5 tips for when you’re starting your career
Salary negotiation: Where should I start?
Vlog: José finds work in Sweden thanks to Reactivate
Skills for Jobs: How to get the most out of the OECD’s database
4 common workplace personalities and how to work effectively with them
5 reasons why you should dare to work abroad
Hotel chain gets help from EURES to find seasonal staff
What skills are companies looking for in 2019?
A EURES guide to working abroad
Find EURES Staff
Living and working conditions in EURES countries
EURES Jobs Database
EURES services for employers
EURES Events Calendar
Upcoming Online Events
EURES on Facebook
EURES on Twitter
EURES on LinkedIn
- Publication date
- 17 December 2019
- European Labour Authority | Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- EURES best practiceExternal stakeholdersHints and tipsJob Days / EventsLabour market news / mobility newsNews/reports/statisticsRecruiting trendsSocial mediaSuccess storiesYouth
- Related section(s)
- Living and Working
- Accomodation and food service activitiesActivities of extraterritorial organisations and bodiesActivities of households as employers, undifferentiated goods- and servicesAdministrative and support service activitiesAgriculture, forestry and fishingArts, entertainment and recreationConstructionEducationElectricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supplyFinancial and insurance activitiesHuman health and social work activitiesInformation and communicationManufacturingMining and quarryingOther service activitiesProfessional, scientific and technical activitiesPublic administration and defence; compulsory social securityReal estate activitiesTransportation and storageWater supply, sewerage, waste management and remediation activitiesWholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles