Swedish employers are experiencing a huge demand of skilled talents.
We will offer registered candidates pre-sessions to prepare them to get the best out of Swedish Day. On the event day they can attend sessions and be able to meet the employers live, listen to their presentations and ask questions.
Job offers in Sweden are available in the following sectors:
- Education (Primary School Teachers & Preschool Teachers)
- Animal care (Newly graduated & experienced Veterinarians)
- Health sector (Doctors, Nurses, Dentists and Physiotherapists)
- Engineering (Functional Safety Engineer, Embedded Software Engineer, Industry Sector Manager, App Developer, Senior Electronic Developer, Senior Software Developer, Group Manager Logistics: Strategy, Projects, and Process Improvements, Product Design Engineer - Hydraulic Drive Units)
- Hospitality (Chefs, Bakers, Pastry Chefs and Waiters/Waitresses)
- Academic careers (PhD, Fellowships and others)
- Skilled Labour Professionals (Game Designers, Sanitation and Recycling Workers, Construction Workers, Machine- and Process Operators, Welders and Gas Cutters, Sheet Metal Workers, Industrial Painters, Forestry Machine Operators, Electricians, Drivers and others)
Participation is free of charge.