Putting skills in the spotlight
The European Year of Skills is all about helping people get the right skills for quality jobs and helping companies, in particular SMEs, address skills shortages in the EU. To achieve this, all throughout 2023, different stakeholders across Europe will be:
- showcasing skills development opportunities and activities;
- fostering easier recognition of qualifications across borders;
- bringing organisations and people together to share their experiences and insights;
- raising awareness of relevant EU initiatives and funding possibilities.
Organisations, schools, employers and other relevant actors across the EU are invited to organise their own events and activities and promote them on the official European Year of Skills map. The dynamic map can also be used to find and join skills-related events around Europe.
European Year of Skills communications toolkit
The Commission has prepared a special communications toolkit to make it easier to organise and promote events and to ensure consistency. The toolkit includes:
- a recognisable visual identity to link together all activities organised in the framework of the Year;
- a visual signature in different languages and formats;
- a ready-to-use PowerPoint template;
- a picture database;
- an email signature;
- a Microsoft Teams background.
Submit your skills event or activity to the European Year of Skills website to make it visible to people across Europe.
Find EURES Advisers
Living and working conditions in EURES countries
EURES Jobs Database
EURES services for employers
EURES Events Calendar
Upcoming Online Events
EURES on Facebook
EURES on Twitter
EURES on LinkedIn
- Publication date
- 17 March 2023
- European Labour Authority | Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- Business / EntrepreneurshipJob Days / EventsLabour market news / mobility newsYouth
- Related section(s)
- Help and SupportLearning
- Accomodation and food service activitiesActivities of extraterritorial organisations and bodiesActivities of households as employers, undifferentiated goods- and servicesAdministrative and support service activitiesAgriculture, forestry and fishingArts, entertainment and recreationConstructionEducationElectricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supplyFinancial and insurance activitiesHuman health and social work activitiesInformation and communicationManufacturingMining and quarryingOther service activitiesProfessional, scientific and technical activitiesPublic administration and defence; compulsory social securityReal estate activitiesTransportation and storageWater supply, sewerage, waste management and remediation activitiesWholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles