Why use EURES?
EURES is a free service that gives you access to a broader pool of jobseekers across Europe to find the right person for the job, especially for hard-to-fill positions. Hiring workers from other countries has many benefits. International workers bring new skills and qualifications, new languages, and can generally improve the competitiveness of your business.
EURES has a growing database of over 530,000 CVs, and to start browsing them, you just need to create an employer account (registration is free). This will allow you to search for CVs matching your requirements and view, save and organise candidates to make recruitment easier.
Get tailored support from a EURES Adviser
If you have questions about using EURES, we have a wide network of EURES Advisers across Europe, who are ready to help you. Our EURES Advisers can:
- match your vacancy with suitable candidates;
- provide you with advice and guidance on hiring recruits from abroad;
- offer specific support for certain cross-border regions;
- help you take part in recruitment events through the European (Online) Job Days platform.
Although face-to-face meetings with EURES Advisers may be limited due to COVID-19, you can still receive support by telephone or email. Learn how to contact your local EURES Adviser today.
European (Online) Job Days
European (Online) Job Days, or E(O)JD, is a EURES project that organises hundreds of on-site and online Europe-wide recruitment events. By creating an account on the E(O)JD platform, you can publish your vacancies to be available to a pool of skilled jobseekers, and take part in future events. The platform will give you free access to thousands of CVs.
Using our dedicated interview scheduling system, you will be able to invite selected candidates to an online or on-site job interview on the day of the event. You can also choose individual time slots for each interview and conduct them using the E(O)JD live chat or Skype. Learn more about European (Online) Job Days.
Job mobility schemes
Your first EURES job can help you find qualified workers from another EU country, Norway or Iceland. In particular, the scheme aims to match hard-to-fill vacancies with motivated young candidates aged 18 to 35. If you are a small or medium-sized enterprise, you may be able to apply for financial support to cover some of the training and integration costs for your new employee, trainee or apprentice. Learn more about Your first EURES job.
Reactivate also can help you find qualified workers from around Europe, but unlike Your first EURES job, candidates can be of any age. The scheme also offers financial support to small and medium-sized enterprises to cover the training and integration costs for new recruits. Learn more about Reactivate.
To get started with your EURES journey, register for a free account and contact your local EURES Adviser today.
Find EURES Advisers
Living and working conditions in EURES countries
EURES Jobs Database
EURES services for employers
EURES Events Calendar
Upcoming Online Events
EURES on Facebook
EURES on Twitter
EURES on LinkedIn
- Publication date
- 29 October 2020
- European Labour Authority | Directorate-General for Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
- Labour market news / mobility newsRecruiting trendsYouth
- Related section(s)
- Help and SupportLiving and Working
- Accomodation and food service activitiesActivities of extraterritorial organisations and bodiesActivities of households as employers, undifferentiated goods- and servicesAdministrative and support service activitiesAgriculture, forestry and fishingArts, entertainment and recreationConstructionEducationElectricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supplyFinancial and insurance activitiesHuman health and social work activitiesInformation and communicationManufacturingMining and quarryingOther service activitiesProfessional, scientific and technical activitiesPublic administration and defence; compulsory social securityReal estate activitiesTransportation and storageWater supply, sewerage, waste management and remediation activitiesWholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles