Would you like to live and work in Ireland? Gain some international work experience? Improve your English? Experience incredibly rich culture, lively people and an impressive outdoor lifestyle?
‘Careers in RETAIL and CHILDCARE’ is a free ONLINE and ONSITE recruitment event open to all EU/EEA jobseekers interested in career opportunities in Ireland.
Jobs advertised for this event include: Sales Assistants, Deli Assistants, Butchers, Early Years Educators, Administration Assistants, Accounts Assistants, Clinical Psychologist, Play Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Warehouse Operatives, Forklift Drivers, Hair Stylists, Au pairs/Nanny/Minders and many more.
Jobseekers can now register, apply for jobs and get a chance to be invited for a job interview - Online or Onsite.
When and where?
23.02.2023 Online on www.europeanjobdays.eu and onsite in Seville, Spain
How to participate in this event?
- Register for ‘Careers in Retail and Childcare’ event on www.europeanjobdays.eu
- Upload your CV and apply for any suitable jobs advertised for this event.
- Log in to www.europeanjobdays.eu regularly to check if you have any interview invitations pending and confirm your availability for online or onsite interview.
- Watch video tutorials explaining how to register: www.europeanjobdays.eu/en/video-tutorials and check ‘How to join a job interview’ on your dashboard when you log in to www.europeanjobdays.eu
- On the day of the event – log in and join your virtual interview or arrive on time for your interview in Seville.
- Any Questions: email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- labour mobility
- Sevilla, Spain
- Related to
- European Job DaysSkills & CareersJobseekers
- Avenida de Grecia S/N41012 Sevilla Sevilla, Spain
- English, Spanish
- Kamila Weglicka, EURES Ireland, Anesio Vallejo, EURES Ireland, Jesús Caparrós - EURES Spain, María del Mar Ortega Massa - EURES Spain
- Careers in Retail and Childcare
- Social media links